* The following three works are all on one CD: MMC 2090
- Thoughts that Sing, Breathe and Burn, Moravian Philharmonic, Vit Micka, cond., MMC 2090, MMC Recordings, www.mmcmusic.com
- Concerto Lirico, H. Dennis Smith, tbn. solo, Seattle Sym. Orchestra, Gerard Schwarz, cond., MMC 2090, MMC Recordings, www.mmcmusic.com, comm. by Toledo Sym. Orch.
- Concerto for Orchestra, Seattle Symphony Orchestra, Gerard Schwarz, cond., MMC 2090, MMC Recordings, www.mmcmusic.com, commissioned by the Koussevitsky Music Fdn. and Detroit Sym. Orch.
* The following six works are all on one CD: CRI CD 677
- Variations for Orchestra, Orch. of Radio Zurich, Jonathan Sternberg, cond., Composers Recordings
- “American Masters Series,” the Music of Leslie Bassett, CRI CD 677. Pulitzer Prize, 1966
- Echoes from an Invisible World, Baltimore Sym. Orch., Sergiu Comissiona, cond., Composers (sound clip)
- Recordings CRI “American Masters Series,” Music of Leslie Bassett, CD 677, U. S. Bi-centennial commission, Philadelphia Orchestra.
- Sextet for Piano and Strings, Concord String Quartet with John Graham, vla, and Gilbert Kalish, pf.
- Composers Recordings “American Master Series”, Music of Leslie Bassett, CRI CD 677. Commissioned by the Koussevitsky Foundation in the Library of Congress. Naumburg Recording Award
* The following six works are all on one CD: Equilibrium Records, EQ 51
- Sounds Remembered, Wendolyn Olson, violin, Gabriela Lena Frank, piano
- Preludes (piano), Gabriela Lena Frank
- Elaborations (piano), Gabriela Lena Frank
- Configurations (piano), Gabriela Lena Frank
- Mobile (piano), Gabriela Lena Frank
- Six Piano Pieces, Gabriela Lena Frank
* The following two works are on the same disc: Opus One Records, CD 161
- Arias for Clarinet and Piano, Fred Ormand, Ellen Weckler, Commissioned by the International Clarinet Association.
- Illuminations for Flute and Piano, Bryan-Keys Duo
* The following discs contain one work by Leslie Bassett, plus music by other composers:
- Arias for Clarinet and Piano, Nathan Williams, clarinet, Audrey Andrist, piano, Troy 311, Albany Records
- Brass Quintet, Chestnut Brass Co., Albany Records, Troy 233
- Colors and Contours, Miami Univ. Wind Ensemble, Stevens Records, STR920002. Commissioned by the College Band Directors National Assn.
- Colors and Contours, North Texas Wind Symphony, Eugene Corporon, cond., Klavier Records International, Inc., Klavier-11091.
- Concerto for Alto Saxophone and Orchestra, Clifford Leaman, saxophone, University of Michigan Symphony Orchestra, Kenneth Kiesler, cond., Equilibrium Records, EQ__.
- Dialogues for Oboe and Piano, Harry Sargous, Robert Conway, Crystal Records, CD326. Commissioned by Barry Kroeker and Penn State Universty.
- Duo Concertante, alto sax and piano, Kenneth Fischer, Richard Zimdars, One World Records, ACA Digital Recordings, Atlanta. Commissioned by Concert Artists Guild
- Duo Concertante, alto sax and piano, Clifford Leaman,Derek Parsons, (1999), Equilibrium Records, EQ21, PO Box 305, Dexter, MI 48103, Ph, 734-426-5814 (Albany)
- Elaborations, Max Lifchitz, piano, North/South Recordings, N/S R1014, “The American Collection,” [PO Box 5108, Albany NY 12205-0108, PH. (518) 465-0658]
- Fantasy, for Clarinet and Wind Ensemble, Robert Spring with Wind Symphony of Arizona State Univ., Gary Hill, cond., Summit Records (in preparation).
- From a Source Evolving, Janacek Philharmonic Orchestra, Joel Suben, cond., Opus One Records CD 156. Commissioned by the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Lullaby (for Kirsten), Universty of Michigan Symphony Band, H. Robert Reynods, cond., (his retirement concert, Hill Auditorium, April 6, 2001). EQ 45, Equilibrium Records, (Commissioned by the Michigan Band)
- Lullaby (for Kirsten) (band), Lawrence University Wind Ensemble, Robert Levy, cond., Mark Records MCD-1302.
- Lullaby (for Kirsten), North Texas Wind Symphony, Eugene Corporon, cond., Klavier Records International, Inc., Klavier-11089
- Music for Saxophone and Piano, Donald Sinta and Ellen Weckler, “New Music for Virtuosos”, New World Records CD 80541-2 (re-released from the original Lp.)
- Narratives for Guitar Quartet, Minneapolis Guitar Quartet, Troy 207, Albany Records U.S. Commissioned by the Minneapolis Guitar Quartet.
- (A) Ring of Emeralds, in “Choral Tapestries”, The Emily Lowe Singers, Northeastern Records Classical Arts NR 241CD. Commissioned by the Cork International Choral and Folkdance Festival.
- Sounds, Shapes and Symbols, Univ. of Michigan Symphony Band, Michael Haithcock, cond., Equilibrium Records. EQ 59.
- Suite for Unaccompanied Trombone, Ralph Sauer, Crystal Records Recital Series 5381; Christian Lindberg, Fermat FLPS 49
- Trio for Violin, Clarinet and Piano, Verdehr Trio, Leonarda Reords, LE 326. Commissioned by the Verdehr Trio.
- Quartet for Trombones, “Myths and Legends“, the Stentorian Consort, Troy 948, Albany Records (AlbanyRecords.com). 6 minutes